Friday, July 15, 2011

Funny Foto Friday: Cake Eating & Neighbors


Today, is going to be a great day. I slept through the night (a rarity), I had some wicked strange dreams (but nothing sexual), and I'm going to a baseball game tonight - my son's first!

Tomorrow I have race 4 of 5 in my summer series of 5Ks. I have to admit that racing that many races within close proximity of each other, while fun, starts to take the "special" nature away from racing. Fortunately, this one will be another family run with me jogging beside my wife and kid. Does anyone else feel that if they race week after week after week it starts to become less fun? Looks like I'm going to have to inject a little Adam to up the fun factor.

So, to celebrate the awesome day, I might have some fun with my neighbor. . . . . or eat a little cake. Either way, it's going to be awesome. Happy Friday!



Especially when its my burf'day in 4 days!